Due to extensive overland travel experiences in Australia, Russia, Far East, North America and Canada, ASMG Italia assists in supporting overland adventures. ASMG Italia often supports the Endurance Rally Association on events; they hosts many epic International rallies such as the Peking to Paris, which was famously reinaugurated by the late Philip Young.
Rally participation & support includes:- find images here
The Flying Scotsman Vintage Rally - 2017 & 2018 - HQ
- The UK’s premier event for vintage cars.
The Alpine Trial Rally - 2016 & 2018 - HQ and driver for Photography unit
- The finest vintage motoring in the French Alps.
The Blue Train Challenge - 2017 - HQ
- A vintage car rally across the length and breadth of France from Deauville to Cannes.
The Baltic Classic Rally - 2017 - Driver for Photography unit.
- The Baltic Classic was a two-week rally which started in Copenhagen and the route took in Sweden, Finland, Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania and Poland before finishing in Berlin.
The Trans America Challenge - 2018 - HQ & Hotels / Driver for Rally Director Fred Gallagher
- Starting in Charleston and finishing in Seattle, the three-weeks of competitive historic rallying and road trip clocked up 8,000 kms to go from sea to shining sea.
The Himalayan Challenge 2018 - HQ & Hotels.
- An astounding 3 week expedition for experienced crews that took us from Delhi to the Himalayan peaks, using some of the most difficult roads on earth with the highlights of Everest and safari flatlands in Nepal. A champions finish in Agra overlooking the Taj Mahal.
The Peking to Paris Motor Challenge 2019 - HQ & Hotels.
- An epic 5 week navigation over 13500 kms across vast terrains from Peking in China to Paris in France. The challenge is demanding on both car preparation and personal stamina with crews enduring long days and difficult surfaces, languages and regularly changing time zones and climates.
The Adriatic Adventure - 2019 - HQ & Hotels.
- The Adriatic Adventure was a two-week rally which started and finished in wonderful Trieste with a route that took in Slovenia, Croatia, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Montenegro and back.
Rally preparation, support & logistics includes the above rallies plus:
The Classic Safari 2017 - Marshall Kits and HQ.
- Competitors explored South Africa, Namibia, Botswana and Zimbabwe and travelling through some stunning terrain.
The Road to Saigon 2018 - Marshall Kits and HQ.
- Started in Singapore, through Malaysia, Thailand and Cambodia before finishing in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam. As seen on BBC TV Documentary "Eight Go Rallying"
Copyright ASMG Italia. All rights reserved.