Due to extensive overland travel experiences in Australia, Russia, Far East, North America and Canada, ASMG Italia can assist in the supporting your overland adventure. ASMG Italia often supports the Endurance Rally Association on events; they hosts many epic International rallies such as the Peking to Paris, which was famously reinaugurated by the late Philip Young, with the 7th event due in 2019.
Rally participation & support includes:
The Flying Scotsman Vintage Rally - 2017 & 2018 - HQ
- The UK’s premier event for vintage cars.
The Alpine Trial Rally - 2016 & 2018 - HQ and driver for Photography unit
- The finest vintage motoring in the French Alps.
The Blue Train Challenge - 2017 - HQ
- A vintage car rally across the length and breadth of France from Deauville to Cannes.
The Baltic Classic Rally - 2017 - Driver for Photography unit.
- The Baltic Classic was a two-week rally which started in Copenhagen and the route took in Sweden, Finland, Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania and Poland before finishing in Berlin.
The Trans America Challenge - 2018 - HQ & Hotels / Driver for Rally Director Fred Gallagher
- Starting in Charleston and finishing in Seattle, the three-weeks of competitive historic rallying and road trip clocked up 8,000 kilometres to go from sea to shining sea.
The Himalayan Challenge 2018 - HQ & Hotels.
- An astounding 3 week expedition for experienced crews that took us from Delhi to the Himalayan peaks, using some of the most difficult roads on earth with the highlights of Everest and safari flatlands in Nepal. A champions finish in Agra overlooking the Taj Mahal.
Rally preparation, support & logistics includes the above rallies plus:
The Classic Safari 2017 - Marshall Kits and HQ.
- Competitors explored South Africa, Namibia, Botswana and Zimbabwe and travelling through some stunning terrain.
The Road to Saigon 2018 - Marshall Kits and HQ.
- Started in Singapore, through Malaysia, Thailand and Cambodia before finishing in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam. As seen on BBC TV Documentary "Eight Go Rallying"
Independent Pre-Purchase Inspection:
Get peace of mind that the car you want to buy is as good as the seller says it is!
A fully detailed Pre-Purchase Inspection service would cover evaluation of the mechanics, electronics, body work and documentation, suitability for import into your country and to ensure the vehicle is in the condition you are looking for.
You will receive a fully written report with around 150 detailed colour photos within circa an 80 page report or uploaded for viewing on an online portal. This is the professional and correct way that ASMG Italia presents information about a vehicle when being sold by a private individual or dealer, so you, the serious buyer can get peace of mind of what you are buying, also unseen if you are unable to view the vehicle yourself. Customers have bought [or avoided buying] vehicles based on these reports and have been very satisfied.
Restoration Planning & Management:
A car restoration can be a daunting prospect without even considering the intricacies of project planning and management. ASMG Italia provides the experience & tools to help define milestones, finances and the day to day management needs to bring your car rebuild in on time and budget.
Mechanical & Electrical Engineering:
Full turn-key services are provided at modern equipped facilities and by utilising tried and trusted fully skilled craftsmen at lower Italian labour rates. From full mechanical rebuilds, electrical projects, interior trim and historical conservation, through to the art of the ‘carrozziere’. ASMG Italia will ONLY utilise the people on your projects that faithfully work on our cars and who conform to high standards of quality and integrity. Project case studies here.
Copyright ASMG Italia. All rights reserved.